in between the calming winter breeze and the soothing night serenade








the solitude feeling
kind of giving me
the art of knowing myself
deeper

it is not that i want it either
it is the way i finally able
to get rid of myself
from this wondrous world

the world doesn't need me
and i don't want a piece of me too
i am a burden
of both myself and everybody

has it ever crossed your mind
that maybe it's better
if you can just blow yourself away
whenever you are willing to?

that maybe
the world is better without you
and the people around you
might be merrier

i once thought that
perhaps i am someone's adornment
and that i am cool enough
to be someone they can be proud of

but it's a bull
and my life is a dull
instead of a lull

i know it's funny
you might cringe and laugh a little
but i'm glad that
at least i can see someone's smiling
through my lameness

whoever you are
i hope as you finished these words
you are joyfully living your life
without ever having any regret scratched
your pure heart



in between the calming winter breeze and the soothing night serenade

november, 2020

firli belia

firlibelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram